I also blog over at Change Gangs: Virtual Giving Circles, and there I’ve devoted 2013 to answering the question, “Why Give”. Everyday this year, I’ll share a different answer to this question.
But I know I don’t have all the answers.
Why do YOU give?
Will you share with me your answer to this question? You can share your answer in the comment section below OR consider writing a guest blog post for the Change Gangs Blog.
Share Your Story
I’d love to hear about your projects and what giving does for you. Below are a few questions to help get you started thinking about what giving does for you; but don’t feel constrained by these questions. I’d love to hear any and all of your thoughts and feelings no matter how long or how short about why YOU give.
- What are some of the different ways you give?
- How did you get involved in giving on a regular basis?
- What kind of impact are you having?
- How do you feel after you give?
- Why do you give?
- Were you always a giver or did something happen in your life that prompted you to give?
- What advice do you have for people who want to give but don’t know how or where to start?
- What have you been given that has helped you be a giver?
- How does giving fit into your life (nuts and bolts, how do you make it work? So many people get stuck in their daily routing, living from paycheck to paycheck, t.v. show to t.v. show.)